LMAO… *saca la 35mm y comienza a disparar* Épico. Nice drums
Okay so next week sometime between the 3 and 5 of July I will scan and post some photos from Mansson’s photo book on Himmler, but until then here is just a random photo from some archive searching….
*eager, waiting for those scans* :3
Himmler serious again.
April. 1942. :)
The fuhrer’s late birthday party.
"As we spoke of vegetarianism, Himmler told us that he detested hunting because he could not bear to see an animal suffer. He waxed genuinely sentimental and assured us that he could not stand even the sight of blood. Providence selects strange creatures as its bloodhounds and hangmen. I have often thought about this sentimental statement of Himmler’s. He was agreeable and friendly to his close relatives and is said to have been a solicitous and loyal father. So is every bird of prey."
- Willhelm Wulff in Zodiac & Swastica; Astrologer to Himmler’s court.
In Hamburg, Walter Schellenberg, discovered a promising astrologer called Wulf, a student of poisons, Sanskrit, and other interesting subjects. Wulf’s prophecies, as seen by Schellenberg in retrospect, seemed remarkably accurate. He had prophesied that Hitler would survive a great danger on 20th July 1944; that he would be ill in November 1944; and that he would die a mysterious death before 7th May 1945. His prophecies concerning Himmler were equally remarkable, though discreetly enveloped in diplomatic silence. Schellenberg found that in politics Wulf was sound; he introduced him to Himmler as a counterweight to the unsound Kaltenbrunner; and this introduction was so successful that before the end of the Third Reich, according to Schellenberg, “Himmler seldom took any steps without first consulting his horoscope.”
“Yup, nothing to do heree”
Heinrich Himmler’s duties.
- Minister of the Interior (Reich and Prussia)
- Chief of the German Police
* General SS
* Waffen SS
* Death’s-Head Formations
* Security Service
* Personnel of Volksgrenadier Units
* Supervision of NPEA and Heimschulen
* Department for repatriation of Racial Germans
* President Society “Lebernsbon”
* President Society “Das Ahnenerbe”
- Chief of Army Equipment and Commander of the Replacement Arm
- Party Commissioner for all Racial Matters
- Plenipontetiary General for administration
- Reich Commissioner for Strengthening of Germanism
In other words:
Himmler used to “collect” jobs. At the end of the war he had enought power but he missed something…